Friday 19 October 2018

Writing about our home

We have been writing about our homes. Our homes are special places and we all have different memories when we think about our homes.
We are learning to write a personal story including our senses. Please leave us a comment or question about our writing.

My house
When I am out of my house I go to the pathway and see what my house looks like.
My house looks green on the top of the roof and it looks white at the bottom.
Then I can see a deck in the front and the back.
When I go inside my house it feels warm and cosy. When I'm inside my house I can see my living room and inside the living room are four couches and one table.
My favourite couch is the black couch because it feels so soft and warm. I put a pink blanket over me and then I have a nice rest and a great nap.
By Fine



Outside summer
When I walk in my house it is shouty. It has two toilets. I like it because there is a mirror, four bedrooms and it has a garden. The garden died, so has the fruit too. The grass feels smooth and prickly. It’s also ticklish. The garden is huge and when I go outside the sun reflects on me. I feel happy because the grass is cozy.
By Hamdi

When you step into my driveway you can see a Rainbow fence. The fence look’s very rough, ‘’scratch, scratch" goes the cat as you walk past.
By Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strike percussion

This week learners were treated to a performance by Strike Percussion. They learnt about percussion and what it means as well as different t...