Tuesday 30 October 2018

Black water rafting

Vroom! Rustle! Vroom! Roared the engine of my nana’s car! Vroom! Rustle! Rustle!
It was still a LONG drive to the mystery adventure. “Nana PLEASE tell me where we are going!”
I groaned “No! It's a surprise!” I couldn’t stand it anymore. My stomach growled in impatientness
Soon we past Te Awamutu. “OMG! We are so far away from home!” I said to myself in my mind.
Soon we passed some signs saying “Black Water Rafting” I then thought I knew where we were going.
“I know where we are going, we are going to black water rafting!” I said. “No, I'm too old to do rafting,”
said nana “we are going to the glow worm caves!” When we got there we came past this lady with a camera. The lady made us stand by a green screen to take photos of us. After that, we were in a HUGE
lobby with lots of seats. ”1:00 PM tour!” the tour guide announced and we came with him.
In the caves it was super dark. In the cave, there was a boat. When you go on the boat there are
glow worms, it's like a glow worm galaxy. When we got home the house was a hobbit house!

By Eden



No comments:

Post a Comment

Strike percussion

This week learners were treated to a performance by Strike Percussion. They learnt about percussion and what it means as well as different t...