Sunday 22 August 2021

Distance Learning

 Kia ora whānau,

Just a quick hello to outline what will happen in regards to distance learning over the next wee while.

I will be uploading activities to seesaw which your learner can complete and post to their journal. 

If you are unable to access seesaw or are having problems with internet or a device, I will also be adding activities to this blog for learners to do. You can then take photos and send them to me. 

Other activities your learner can do:

Mathletics:Your learner should have their code, but if you need this please let me know.

Sunshine classics: A great literacy site where you learner can read and record themselves and complete follow up activities. 

Spelling: Each learner has a list to practice and can test themselves using the link from this page. 

The other pages on this blog also have some fun activities your learner can do at home. I will be adding to these as well. 

I will be available to learners between 9am and 12pm, and will be contactable via email during normal school hours. My email is adent@hameast.school.nz

Stay safe and well and I look forward to seeing you all soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Strike percussion

This week learners were treated to a performance by Strike Percussion. They learnt about percussion and what it means as well as different t...